Primary Office Location:
Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida
7350 Sandlake Commons Blvd.
Suite 3329, Medplex B
Orlando, FL 32819
Curtis Wagner, DPM began his journey to becoming a podiatrist in a unique way – earning his degree in accounting (BS/BA) from the University of Florida, Gainesville. Dr. Wagner then attended Kent State University, College of Podiatric Medicine (Cleveland, OH), where he graduated with his doctorate in podiatric medicine (DPM). Following his doctoral studies, Dr. Wagner completed his podiatric surgical residency at Florida Hospital East Orlando. He is one of the managing partners at Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida.
Dr. Wagner is trained and experienced in all phases of foot and ankle care. He offers both conservative and surgical care for bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, and sports injuries. He really appreciates the opportunity to sit down with his patients, face-to-face, and explain why they have pain and what can be done to “fix it.” Entering his 30th. year in practice, Dr. Wagner see patients exclusively in our Sandlake office, located just around the corner from Dr. Phillips hospital in Orlando.
Dr. Wagner maintains affiliations with both the Florida Hospital and Orlando Regional Healthcare Systems (all locations for both systems) and is a member of the American and Florida Podiatric Medical Associations. He is board-certified in foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow with the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Wagner enjoys teaching and is on the training staff at Florida Hospital for the podiatric surgical residency. He gives back to his community by volunteering at the Orange County Health Clinic, providing monthly foot care to their clients. He also volunteers with the Special Olympics, helping train participants in the pool – May through October.
When not treating patients, Dr. Wagner likes spending his free time playing golf or swimming. He is a regular participant in the Lucky’s Lake Swim, and has taken part in Shark Fest (the swim from Alcatraz to San Francisco). He enjoys spending his free time with family and friends, playing sports and following his beloved Florida Gators.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, Florida Hospital East Orlando
- BS/BA in Accounting, University of Florida
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System (all locations)
- Orlando Regional Healthcare System (all locations)
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Teaching Staff, Florida Hospital, Podiatric Residency