Primary Office Location:
Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida
213 E. Oak Street
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Dr. Glenn Aufseeser attended Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) where he obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree. Dr. Aufseeser completed his podiatric residency at Aria Health System (Philadelphia, PA).
Dr. Aufseeser is a member of both the American and Central Florida Podiatric Medical Associations, and the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. Additionally, Dr. Aufseeser has conducted professional research into Retrograde Insertion of Intra-Medullary Nails in the Treatment of Distal Tibial Fractures in the High Risk Patient (2012).
Dr. Aufseeser strives to improve the quality of life for his patients so that they can return to their normal activates as quickly and safely as possible. He loves spending time with his wife, son, and dog, and finds the serenity of being near the water very peaceful after a long day at work. He loves to travel, and the beach is always a common place to find the Aufseeser family. Dr. Aufseeser is somewhat of a self-proclaimed “foodie” and enjoys experiencing new restaurants.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency, Aria Health System
- Undergraduate studies, Rutgers University
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Central Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Retrograde Insertion of Intra-Medullary Nails in the Treatment of Distal Tibial Fractures in the High Risk Patient – Accepted for Presentation (March 2012)